- Jointed Wood Pattern Coatings
- Oval Wainscot Pattern
- Marble Pattern Coatings
- Stone Pattern Coatings
- Likya Brick Models
- Brick Models
- Horasan Stone Models
- Crash Stone Models
- Square Stone Models
- Cut Stone Models
- Broken Stone Models
- On İki Taş Modelleri
- Wood Pattern Coatings
Tüketicilerin Dikkatine !
Sitemizdeki duvar panelleri (m2) fiyatıdır.
Detaylı bilgi için; 0 (324) 323 1750 numarayı arayabilirsiniz. Ürünlerimize göstermiş olduğunuz ilgiden dolayı teşekkür ederiz.
- Ürün Kodu : KIRIK TAŞ-207
- Ürün Yuzey : 3D
- Ürün Ebatları : 120x50cm
- Kalınlık : 2cm
- Kullanım Alanı : Exterior Wall
The EPS Styrofoam Square Stone Wall Panel, İZODEKOR Square Stone Wall Panels, which can be used in Exterior and Interior Walls and is a coating product, are 120 x 50 x 2 cm in size and are among our indispensable product group for interior and exterior decoration. It also has unlimited color and texture options.
Apart from its decorative and aesthetic appearance, it contributes to heat and sound insulation. It can be applied to all painted or unpainted surfaces. Styrofoam Wall Panels are specially hardened against impacts. It is economical, does not lose its insulation feature over time, is durable.
It is suitable for exterior and interior applications. As a manufacturer, as IZODEKOR we offer products that can be used as insulation products in facade coatings.
IZODEKOR 3D Wall Panels With Stone Look
• Provides heat, sound and moisture insulation.
• Keeps warm in winter and cool in summer.
• It does not need a special floor.
• It can be applied to all painted or unpainted surfaces.
• It is easy to apply.
• The paint on it is durable for a long time.
• Water, humidity and moisture permeability rate is very weak.
• It is economical.
• It does not lose its isolation feature over time.
• It has shock absorbing feature.
• Does not contain toxic gases.
• It does not produce bacteria.
• It does not increase the flame, it keeps it inside.
• It is durable.
• It can be painted over.
You can get information by calling 0(324) 323 17 50 for all your questions.